This southwestern pasta salad is ideal for making the night before. Pack in lunchboxes with a few healthy sides for a nutritious and filling lunch!
Nutrition Tip: Compared to lean meats, the protein found in black beans contain zero to little saturated fat and cholesterol.
How do you #PowerYourLunchbox? Show us your healthy lunchboxes on Instagram using #PowerYourLunchbox.
Looking for more lunchbox solutions?
- 25+ Nut Free Lunchbox Ideas
- 34+ Non-Sandwich Lunchbox Ideas
- 10+ Ways To Add More Fruits & Veggies To Your Child’s Lunchbox
- Ultimate Guide For Packing Healthy Lunches
- 12+ Gluten-free Lunchbox Ideas
- 1 (12 oz.) box whole wheat mini shells
- 1 (15 oz.) can reduced-sodium black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 (15 oz.) can no-salt-added corn, drained, rinsed
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 6 mini sweet peppers, diced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded lowfat Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup yogurt Ranch dressing
- 1 ounce blue tortilla chips
- 2 tablespoons Wholly Guacamole® mini
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 1 tablespoon granola
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and let cool.
- Mix pasta, beans, corn, tomatoes, peppers, onion, cheese and Ranch in large bowl.
- Add tortilla chips, guacamole and yogurt topped with bananas and granola to lunchbox.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 404Total Fat: 5.85gSodium: 76mgCarbohydrates: 74.15gFiber: 13.48gSugar: 6.71gProtein: 17.29g