A spin on the classic PB&J, this wrap is tasty and tropical. Mixing the banana into the peanut butter will help the wrap stay fresh for school lunches.
Nutrition Tip: Along with providing protein, peanut butter and peanut products contain bone-building magnesium and immunity-boosting Vitamin B6.
How do you #PowerYourLunchbox? Show us your healthy lunchboxes on Instagram using #PowerYourLunchbox.
Looking for more lunchbox solutions?
- 25+ Nut Free Lunchbox Ideas
- 34+ Non-Sandwich Lunchbox Ideas
- 10+ Ways To Add More Fruits & Veggies To Your Child’s Lunchbox
- Ultimate Guide For Packing Healthy Lunches
- 12+ Gluten-free Lunchbox Ideas
- 1 banana, mashed
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 cup low-sodium peanut butter
- 2 (8-inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 1 kiwifruit, thinly sliced
- 4 strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix banana, honey and peanut butter in small bowl.
- Spread onto tortilla and layer with kiwi and strawberries. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Roll up tortilla, slice into 1-inch think slices and serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 580Total Fat: 20gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 440mgCarbohydrates: 89gFiber: 9gProtein: 16g