Kick your regular PB&J up a notch with this fruit-filled version! Thinly sliced strawberries and kiwi replace jelly and you can use whichever peanut or nut butter you prefer, or go nut-free with an alternative like soy or Sunbutter.
Nutrition Tip: Using fresh strawberries and kiwis in place of jelly means a healthy dose of vitamin C for immunity, plus extra fiber.
Complete this lunchbox with veggies and Litehouse® Blue cheese or Ranch for dipping, popcorn for snacking and a sweet mandarin orange for dessert!
How do you #PowerYourLunchbox? Show us your healthy lunchboxes on Instagram using #PowerYourLunchbox.
Looking for more lunchbox ideas? We’ve got you covered with 70+ ideas including make-ahead ideas, non-sandwich lunches, ideas for repurposing leftovers, and vegetarian, nut-free and gluten-free recipes.
Or check out all of our back-to-school content on our blog. A few of our most popular posts include:
- The Ultimate Guide to Packing Healthy Lunchboxes
- After-School Snacks that Won’t Ruin Dinner
- The Best Lunchboxes for Kids
- 20 Lunchbox-Packing Tips & Hacks from Parents
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons peanut, almond or soy butter
- 1/2 Zespri™ SunGold™ Kiwifruit, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 strawberry, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup baby carrots
- 1/2 cup air-popped popcorn
- 1 Bee Sweet Citrus® mandarin
- 1 (1.5 oz.) Litehouse® Blue Cheese dip cup
- Spread peanut butter on one side of each slice of bread. Top with strawberry and kiwi slices. Cut in half and place in lunchbox.
- Add carrots, popcorn, mandarin and dip to lunchbox.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 351Total Fat: 10gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 413mgCarbohydrates: 55gFiber: 8gSugar: 19gProtein: 12g