Kids will love to make these fun tacos at lunchtime. Use a sandwich container with cupcake liners for an easy to make lunch.
Nutrition Tip: Black beans can help individuals with diabetes manage their blood sugar levels. Their high fiber content and help with digestion may prevent spikes in blood sugar levels.
How do you #PowerYourLunchbox? Show us your healthy lunchboxes on Instagram using #PowerYourLunchbox.
Looking for more lunchbox solutions?
- 25+ Nut Free Lunchbox Ideas
- 34+ Non-Sandwich Lunchbox Ideas
- 10+ Ways To Add More Fruits & Veggies To Your Child’s Lunchbox
- Ultimate Guide For Packing Healthy Lunches
- 12+ Gluten-free Lunchbox Ideas
Taco Bento Box
- 1/4 cup shredded rotisserie chicken skin removed
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium black beans drained, rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 tablespoons corn
- 2 tablespoons shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 4 yellow cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 small whole wheat tortillas
- Place chicken, black beans, lettuce, corn, cheese, and tomatoes in Bento box or sandwich container. Place tortillas and bar in container.
- Assemble tacos by layering chicken, beans, salad, corn and cheese and tomatoes on each tortilla.