Looking for a fun new spin on guacamole or hummus? Try combining them for a flavorful dip that’s perfect for chips and veggies, or use it as a spread on sandwiches, wraps and burgers.
- 1 (15 oz.) can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 2 avocados
- 1 cup cilantro, loosely packed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet onions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- Add chickpeas, avocado, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, onion, oil, salt and pepper to food processor and blend until smooth.
- Top with chopped tomatoes and serve with toasted pita or veggies for dipping.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 150Total Fat: 8gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 150mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 5gSugar: 1gProtein: 5g