These Asian chicken wraps are made with deli-sliced chicken, edamame, green onions and a bagged salad kit for a super simple and easy lunch.
Who says a bagged salad kit can only be used for salads? With a few other simple ingredients, you can turn an Asian chopped salad kit into these yummy wraps that are perfect to pack in lunchboxes.
Nutrition Tip: Sources of protein like edamame, promote feelings of fullness, so you’ll satisfy cravings faster and feel fuller longer.
How do you #PowerYourLunchbox? Show us your healthy lunchboxes on Instagram using #PowerYourLunchbox.
Looking for more lunchbox solutions?
- 25+ Nut Free Lunchbox Ideas
- 34+ Non-Sandwich Lunchbox Ideas
- 10+ Ways To Add More Fruits & Veggies To Your Child’s Lunchbox
- Ultimate Guide For Packing Healthy Lunches
- 12+ Gluten-free Lunchbox Ideas
- 1 package Sesame Asian chopped salad kit
- 6 (8-inch) whole wheat wraps
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 12 ounces deli-sliced low-sodium chicken breast
- Prepare salad according to directions. Mix in edamame and green onions.
- Lay wrap on flat surface. Top with chicken and salad. Roll up and cut in half.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 304Total Fat: 9gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 734mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 6gSugar: 5.5gProtein: 21g