These Asian chicken wraps are made with deli-sliced chicken, edamame, green onions and a bagged salad kit for a super simple and easy lunch.
Who says a bagged salad kit can only be used for salads? With a few other simple ingredients, you can turn an Asian chopped salad kit into these yummy wraps that are perfect to pack in lunchboxes.
Nutrition Tip: Sources of protein like edamame, promote feelings of fullness, so you’ll satisfy cravings faster and feel fuller longer.
How do you #PowerYourLunchbox? Show us your healthy lunchboxes on Instagram using #PowerYourLunchbox for a chance to win weekly prizes.
Looking for more lunchbox ideas? We’ve got you covered with 70+ ideas including make-ahead ideas, non-sandwich lunches, ideas for repurposing leftovers, and vegetarian, nut-free and gluten-free recipes.
Or check out all of our back-to-school content on our blog. A few of our most popular posts include:
- The Ultimate Guide to Packing Healthy Lunchboxes
- After-School Snacks that Won’t Ruin Dinner
- The Best Lunchboxes for Kids
- 20 Lunchbox-Packing Tips & Hacks from Parents
- 1 package Sesame Asian chopped salad kit
- 6 (8-inch) whole wheat wraps
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 12 ounces deli-sliced low-sodium chicken breast
- Prepare salad according to directions. Mix in edamame and green onions.
- Lay wrap on flat surface. Top with chicken and salad. Roll up and cut in half.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 304Total Fat: 9gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 734mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 6gSugar: 5.5gProtein: 21g