Enjoy this vibrant yet cozy bento box as you snuggle up and explore the colors of the rainbow through Eric Carle’s beloved children’s book Brown Bear, Brown Bear.
Challenge your little ones to eat a fruit or vegetable that matches the color of animals on the page and find out which is their favorite!
Nutrition Tip: This fruit-packed meal is naturally low in fat, sodium, and calories, and has cholesterol.
For other Eric Carle mealtime inspiration, check out a few of our other recipes based on his books.
How do you #PowerYourLunchbox? Show us your healthy lunchboxes on Instagram using #PowerYourLunchbox.
Looking for more lunchbox solutions?
- 25+ Nut Free Lunchbox Ideas
- 34+ Non-Sandwich Lunchbox Ideas
- 10+ Ways To Add More Fruits & Veggies To Your Child’s Lunchbox
- Ultimate Guide For Packing Healthy Lunches
- 12+ Gluten-free Lunchbox Ideas
- 3 graham cracker squares
- 1 tablespoon soy butter
- 3 banana slices
- 9 blueberries
- 1 cup assorted chopped fruit
- 3 mini sweet peppers, sliced into strips
- 1 tablespoon yogurt Ranch dressing
- Spread soy butter on graham crackers. Arrange banana slices and blueberries to create eyes and noses.
- In another container, add your choice of colorful fruit such as raspberries, cantaloupe, pineapple, honeydew, blueberries, and blackberries to create a Rainbow Fruit Salad.
- Serve with peppers and ranch.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 422Total Fat: 16gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 430mgCarbohydrates: 65gFiber: 7gSugar: 34gProtein: 7g