Fire up the grill (or grill pan) for a taste of summer all year! Grilled chicken is topped with a light, refreshing and fruity watermelon salsa that will transport you to an island getaway any time of the year. Serve with a packaged salad kit for a quick dinner.
Grilled Chicken with Watermelon Salsa
- 2 cups diced watermelon
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1/4 small sweet onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 tsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 boneless skinless chicken cutlets
- Mix watermelon, tomatoes, onion, basil, 1 tsp. oil, balsamic vinegar and salt in large bowl. Cover and refrigerate.
- Preheat grill or skillet over medium heat. Brush chicken with oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on grill or in skillet and cook 3 minutes per side, or until internal temperatures reach 165F. Remove from skillet.
- Top chicken with watermelon salsa.