Summer and corn on the cob go hand-in-hand. Give your cookout a new spin with this grilled corn with lemon basil yogurt.
Grilled Corn with Lemon Basil Yogurt Sauce
- 4 ears sweet corn husked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons plain lowfat Greek yogurt
- 3 large basil leaves
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- Lightly brush corn with olive oil.
- Place on heated grill and cook, turning occasionally, 10-15 minutes, or until brown/charred in spots.
- Blend yogurt, basil and lemon juice in blender until smooth.
- Remove corn from grill and spread with yogurt mixture.