Recipe sponsored by Eat Smart. All opinions are our own.
Warmer weather calls for a cookout! Whether it’s Father’s Day, the 4th of July or any other summer weekend, these simple chicken and veggie kabobs will be a hit.
Get older kids involved with helping to assemble the skewers with their favorite veggies. We love this combo of peppers, onions, and zucchini for bright and colorful kebobs. Other great additions include mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, fresh pineapple, or eggplant.
Nutrition Tip: Vitamin C-rich foods like bell peppers have a superpower; When eaten with foods containing iron (like chicken), they help the body soak up even more of the mineral.
We love to pair these kabobs with a fresh and easy side dish. Eat Smart® Chopped Salad Kits include 100% clean ingredients and everything you need to assemble a tasty salad is included in the bag. Just mix and serve!
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 2 large zucchini, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 1 package Eat Smart® Chopped Salad Kit
- Skewer chicken, peppers, onions and zucchini onto skewers. Brush with Italian dressing.
- Preheat grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Add skewers and cook 7-10 minutes, turning every few minutes, until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender. Remove from grill.
- Serve with salad.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 378Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 71mgSodium: 564mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 4gSugar: 10gProtein: 29g