This no-cook noodle salad is so easy to throw together for a quick and easy lunchbox. Replacing regular pasta with zucchini noodles, or zoodles, adds an extra dose of veggies!
Nutrition Tip: Zoodles help you sneak in more veggies to your family’s diet and increase your dietary fiber and nutrient intake.
How do you #PowerYourLunchbox? Show us your healthy lunchboxes on Instagram using #PowerYourLunchbox.
Looking for more lunchbox ideas? We’ve got you covered with 70+ ideas including make-ahead ideas, non-sandwich lunches, ideas for repurposing leftovers, and vegetarian, nut-free and gluten-free recipes.
Or check out all of our back-to-school content on our blog. A few of our most popular posts include:
- The Ultimate Guide to Packing Healthy Lunchboxes
- After-School Snacks that Won’t Ruin Dinner
- The Best Lunchboxes for Kids
- 20 Lunchbox-Packing Tips & Hacks from Parents
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 pint NatureFresh™ Farms Greenhouse Tomatoes, halved
- 8 ounces small mozzarella balls
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- Whisk oil, balsamic vinegar and honey in small bowl.
- Spiralize zucchini and place in large bowl. Add tomatoes, cheese, basil and dressing. Mix well.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 281Total Fat: 19gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 363mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 2gSugar: 9gProtein: 16g