Munch on this adorable Thanksgiving turkey snack board, complete with veggies, pita, hummus and nuts, while you’re cooking up your family feast!
Who doesn’t love a themed grazing board? This turkey snack board is the perfect way to snack while cooking this Thanksgiving.
Use a halved pear to form the turkey’s body, complete with some candy eyes and a small piece of bell pepper for it’s beak. Then add pita triangles and sliced veggies (we used bell peppers, carrots and cucumbers here) to form it’s feathers.
Complete the look with some cheese slices cut into fall shapes (using small cookie cutters), nuts and dried fruit. Don’t forget the hummus for dipping!
- 1/2 Sage Fruit® Bartlett pear
- 2 candy eyes
- 2 whole wheat pitas, cut into triangles
- 1 Red Sun Farms bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cucumber, sliced into 2-inch strips
- 4 ounces carrot sticks
- 1/2 cup hummus
- 1/4 cup almonds
- Options: pecans, cheese, dried fruit
- Place pear cut-side-down on large serving platter. Top with candy eyes and small piece of bell pepper for beak.
- Layer pita and vegetables around pear to create its feathers.
- Serve with hummus and almonds.
- For extra flair, add sliced cheese cut into fun shapes and dried fruit.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases.