This easy-to-assemble snack board combines veggies, pita, crackers, pretzels and hummus for a colorful and healthy snack everyone can enjoy!
Sliced rainbow bell peppers, cucumbers and carrots are ready for dipping. Paired with whole wheat pita triangles, crackers, pretzel sticks and two kinds of hummus (we use roasted red pepper and plain).
You know I’m all about the scatter too, so I filled in the gaps with some pecans for add protein. This board is a great plant-based snack idea to serve to your family on game night.
Hummus Snack Board
- 15-20 carrot sticks
- 2 whole wheat pitas cut into triangles
- 1 red bell pepper seeded, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper seeded, sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper seeded, sliced
- 1 seedless cucumber cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 cup hummus
- 1 oz. pretzel sticks
- 1 oz. crackers
- 1/3 cup pecans
- Assemble all ingredients on board.