Have dinner ready in under 20 minutes with this easy Grilled Chicken Caesar Flatbread. The perfect combination of pizza and salad night! This partnership with Marie’s has donated 8,100 meals to those in need. While the post is sponsored by Marie’s, our love for giving back to the community and pizza night is our own!
Looking for an easy and delicious weeknight dinner idea? I know I can’t be the only house that is constantly trying to answer the “What’s for dinner?” question. I swear, I don’t know what to make some nights even when I have meals prepped in the freezer and a meal kit in the refrigerator. Sometimes you just don’t feel like eating the meals you have ready…so you need an easy idea that the whole family will love. Like these Grilled Chicken Caesar flatbreads.
Plus, it’s a fun way to eat salad 🙂 And maybe a sneaky parenting hack to get your kiddos (or spouse!) to eat more vegetables.
So, what exactly is a Chicken Caesar Salad Flatbread? Simply put, Caesar pizza is a delicious and unique twist on the classic Caesar salad and traditional pizza.
Can you substitute or add toppings to your Caesar flatbread?
Of course! Feel free to get creative and encourage your kids to do the same. Pizza night is a great way to kids involved in the kitchen, have them help with picking out toppings and assembling the flatbreads. You can choose your favorite pizza crust (naan, thin, thick, whole-grain, gluten-free, etc.) and add a variety of toppings, such as grilled chicken, bacon, croutons, tomatoes, different types of cheese and lettuce, to create your new favorite pizza.
If you have leftover Caesar salad ingredients or grilled chicken, you can easily repurpose them into a Caesar salad pizza the next day. This helps reduce food waste and adds variety to your meal plan.
Speaking of leftovers, if you have some leftover Marie’s Caesar Dressing after making your Chicken Caesar Flatbreads, here are some more yummy and nutritious recipes that use Caesar dressing.
5 More Delicious Ways To Use Caesar Dressing
- Caesar Pasta Salad: Create a pasta salad by mixing cooked whole wheat pasta and veggies and mix with Caesar dressing. It’s a hearty dish for picnics or potlucks.
- Caesar Veggie Dip: Mix Caesar dressing with non fat Greek yogurt or light sour cream to create a creamy dip for fresh vegetables.
- Caesar Roasted Potatoes: Toss roasted potatoes with Caesar dressing while they’re still warm. The dressing will cling to the potatoes and add a zesty flavor.
- Caesar Grain Bowl: Mix cooked quinoa, farro, or couscous with diced vegetables and Caesar dressing for a hearty grain bowl.
- Green Bean Pancetta Caesar Salad: Elevate your side dish game with this easy and delicious green bean salad. Ready in under 10 minutes.
Now, onto your hopeful new favorite way to use Caesar dressing, let’s make some Grilled Chicken Caesar Flatbreads.
Time saving tip: Use leftover grilled chicken, rotisserie chicken or store bought grilled chicken strips.
Grilled Chicken Caesar Flatbread
- 2 large whole wheat naan or flatbread or pizza crust of your choice
- 2 cups lettuce mix We used arugula and a hearty spring mix
- 1 sliced grilled chicken breast You can also use shredded chicken
- 3 tbsp Caesar dressing – divided We used Marie's
- 1 tbsp shredded Parmesan cheese
- Warm up the flatbread in the oven for 5 mins or on griddle for 1-2 minutes. You want the bottom to be slightly cooked, but not burnt.
- Prepare the Caesar salad by mixing the lettuce, 2 tbsp of dressing and any additional toppings you would like. Set aside. *I added some carrots for added crunch and color.
- Using a pastry brush, spread 1 tbsp Marie's Caesar dressing evenly between the 2 flatbreads.
- Top flatbreads with prepared Caesar salad, chicken strips and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.