Finding new ways to freshen up lunchboxes can be a real challenge. Luckily, this Packable Caesar Pasta Salad recipe is a fresh idea to replace lunchtime sandwich staples.
Nutrition Tip: The American Heart Association recommends eating 3 or more whole-grain foods, like whole-wheat pasta, every day, to reduce your risk of certain chronic diseases.
How do you #PowerYourLunchbox? Show us your healthy lunchboxes on Instagram using #PowerYourLunchbox.
Looking for more lunchbox solutions?
- 25+ Nut Free Lunchbox Ideas
- 34+ Non-Sandwich Lunchbox Ideas
- 10+ Ways To Add More Fruits & Veggies To Your Child’s Lunchbox
- Ultimate Guide For Packing Healthy Lunches
- 12+ Gluten-free Lunchbox Ideas
Packable Caesar Pasta Salad
- 1 14.5 oz. box whole wheat rotini pasta
- 1 pint grape tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup frozen peas thawed
- 1 14.5 oz. can low-sodium cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 yellow bell pepper seeded, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup Marie’s® Market Reserve Smoked Black Pepper Caesar Dressing
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 large zucchini julienned
- Cook pasta according to package instructions and rinse with cold water.
- Mix tomatoes, peas, beans, peppers and garlic in large mixing bowl. Add cooked pasta, dressing, cheese and zucchini and mix well.
- Serve with Fruit Naturals®