I love cooking. It’s relaxing, it allows me to experiment with new flavors, and it challenges me to present my kids with fruits and veggies in a way that they would actually be willing to eat them.
What I don’t love so much is cleaning up the kitchen.
I get so wound up recreating recipes or creating my own, that I end up with several dirty pots and pans in need of cleaning when all I want to do is stay at the table a little longer, hanging out with my family.
One-pot meals (as known as one-pot wonders) allow me to do this! All I have to do is measure out and chop my ingredients, throw them in the pot and watch them turn into a delicious meal.
Check out the links below for some one-pot recipe inspiration:
1. One Pot Kale Broccoli Chickpea Orecchiette Pasta from A Cedar Spoon
2. One Pot Chicken Lo Mein from Produce for Kids
3. One Pot Cheesy Taco Zucchini Noodle Skillet from With Salt & Wit
4. One Pot Vegetarian Enchilada Bowls from Produce for Kids
5. One Pot Tortellini Minestrone Soup from Spoonful of Flavor
6. Vegetarian Pasta E Fagioli from Hip Foodie Mom
7. Asian Chicken Stir-Fry from Produce for Kids