I love cooking. It’s relaxing, it allows me to experiment with new flavors, and it challenges me to present my kids with fruits and veggies in a way that they would actually be willing to eat them.
What I don’t love so much is cleaning up the kitchen.
I get so wound up recreating recipes or creating my own, that I end up with several dirty pots and pans in need of cleaning when all I want to do is stay at the table a little longer, hanging out with my family.
One-pot meals (as known as one-pot wonders) allow me to do this! All I have to do is measure out and chop my ingredients, throw them in the pot and watch them turn into a delicious meal.
Check out the links below for some one-pot recipe inspiration:
1. One Pot Kale Broccoli Chickpea Orecchiette Pasta from A Cedar Spoon
2. One Pot Chicken Lo Mein from Produce for Kids
3. One Pot Cheesy Taco Zucchini Noodle Skillet from With Salt & Wit
4. One Pot Vegetarian Enchilada Bowls from Produce for Kids
5. One Pot Tortellini Minestrone Soup from Spoonful of Flavor
6. Vegetarian Pasta E Fagioli from Hip Foodie Mom
7. Asian Chicken Stir-Fry from Produce for Kids
8. Coconut Chickpea Curry from Jessica in the Kitchen
9. One Pot Light Chicken Tortilla Soup from Produce for Kids
10. One Pot Sesame Chicken Meatballs & Lo Mein from How to This and That
11. Alphabet Vegetable Pasta from Produce for Kids
12. Chicken Sausage Skillet with Zoodles from The Lean Green Bean
13. Mexican Quinoa and Sweet Potato Skillet from Kristine’s Kitchen Blog
14. Cheesy Smoked Sausage & Red Potato Skillet from Produce for Kids
15. One Pot Farmer’s Market Pasta from The View from Great Island
16. Sesame Beef Squash Noodle Bowl from Omnivore’s Cookbook
17. Skillet Sausage and White Beans with Spinach from Valerie’s Kitchen
18. Chicken & White Bean Chili from Produce for Kids
19. Cheesy Southwest Beef and Potato Skillet from Aggie’s Kitchen
20. One Pot Baked Paella from Cook the Story
21. One-Pot Cheeseburger Mac from Produce for Kids
22. One Pot BLT Pasta from Meal Planning Magic
23. One Pot Italian Chicken and Orzo from Carl’s Bad Cravings
24. One Pot Greek Chicken and Rice from Oh My! Creative
25. Stuffed Pepper Soup from Produce for Kids
Take your meal planning game to a new level – join us on a Mission for Nutrition! Grab a free ebook with 5 simple and easy meal prep recipes for your family and enter to win an air fryer below!
Follow #MissionForNutrition on Instagram for weekly meal prep prizes during the month of March.
Looking for more meal prep tips? Check out these posts: