Get all the tastes of classic enchiladas but in a bowl! Ready in about 30 minutes, this one-pot dish makes getting a home-cooked, healthy meal on the table easy.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1 small RealSweet® sweet onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups long-grain rice
- 1 (14 oz.) can low-sodium black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups no-salt-added corn
- 1 1/2 cups shredded lowfat Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (10 oz.) can enchilada sauce
- 2 medium SUNSET® Campari® tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Heat oil in large pot over medium heat. Add carrot, onion and pepper. Cook, stiring occasionally, 3-4 minutes, or until softened. Add chili powder, garlic powder and salt. Stir. Add rice and 3½ cups cold water. Increase heat to high and bring to a boil. Stir well. Reduce to low and cover. Cook, covered, 16-18 minutes, or until rice is tender.
- Stir in beans, corn and 1 cup cheese. Allow to heat through 1-2 minutes.
- Spoon into bowls. Top with enchilada sauce, remaining cheese, tomatoes, Greek yogurt and cilantro.