Turn Friday night pizza night into a fun activity for your kids with these super easy veggie naan pizzas! Topped with a little sauce, tomatoes, cheese, green onions and drizzled with Ranch, they’ll be a hit with the whole family. Have other veggies like spinach, onions or peppers on hand? You can totally customize with you and your kids’ favorites.
Nutrition Tip: Naan is a soft Indian flatbread, and likely gets its name from the Persian word for “bread”. It’s traditionally cooked quickly on the sides of a tandoor oven, which is made from clay.
Easy Vegetarian Naan Pizzas
- 2 large naan flatbreads
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded Mexican-style cheese
- 3 green onions sliced
- 1 to mato diced
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place naan on baking sheet. Spread with pizza sauce and top with each with ¼ cup cheese. Add green onions and tomatoes, then sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, or until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with Ranch before serving.