These Sheet Pan Pancakes are so easy to whip up any day of the week – no waiting and no flipping required! Just pour onto a sheet pan, add your toppings and bake.
I’ll let you in on a secret. I suck at making pancakes. I either flip them to quickly and create a mess, or I wait too long and they’re black and dry. I also don’t have the proper wrist action for that perfect flip.
Waffles, on the other hand, I’m good at. I know the right amount of batter to add and my waffle iron has a handy light that tells me when they’re done.
When I saw sheet pan pancakes pop up in my Instagram feed, I was intrigued. No flipping required? That’s my kind of pancake!
So could they really be that easy? Yes, yes they can!
Ingredients for Sheet Pan Pancakes
- All-purpose flour
- Baking powder
- Toppings: fresh fruit, chocolate chips, nuts, etc.
How to make these easy sheet pan pancakes
- Mix up your batter ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour onto sheet pan covered with parchment paper or a Silpat.
- Add your toppings.
- Bake, let cool then slice.
Pancake Topping Ideas
- Fresh Fruit: Berries, bananas, kiwi, pineapple, you name it!
- Chocolate Chips
- Shredded Coconut
- Dried Fruit
Can I use pancake mix for these sheet pan pancakes?
Absolutely! We love the homemade pancake batter recipe below, but if you don’t have all the ingredients on hand or are looking to a shortcut, you can use your favorite pancake mix as well.
How to substitute for pancake mix:
- 2 cups of your favorite pancake mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
Mix together and pour onto prepared baking sheet, top with fruit/toppings and bake as directed below.
Other Easy Crowd-Pleasing Breakfasts to Try
- Sweet Spinach Muffins
- Veggie Breakfast Burritos
- Instant Pot Spiced Pear Oatmeal
- Broccoli Cheese Crustless Quiches
- Greek Breakfast Casserole
- 1½ cups all-purpose
- 3½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1¼ cups milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup sliced strawberries
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 425F. Cover baking sheet with parchment paper or Silpat and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Mix flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in large bowl. Add milk, egg and butter, mix until smooth.
- Pour batter onto prepared baking sheet and smooth out into an even layer that covers the pan. Top with strawberries, blueberries and chocolate chips.
- Bake 5-7 minutes, or until cooked and golden brown. Let cool slightly before cutting into squares.