These light and fluffy quiches bites are the perfect meal prep breakfast! Packed with veggies, protein and cheesy goodness for a healthy way to start your day.
I use evaporated milk for this recipe, which is milk that has been cooked down to remove some of the water content. You can find it in the canned milk section of your grocery store.
No evaporated milk? No problem, you can sub equal parts whole milk for this recipe and still get that great fluffy texture.
Nutrition Tip: An egg a day, on average, does not increase your risk for heart disease. So make eggs a part of your weekly diet.
My kids love these quiche muffins in their lunchbox too. Who said they were only for breakfast?
Leftover quiche bites can be stored in an airtight container for 3-5 days or wrapped up and stored in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Other Quiche Flavor Combos
- Broccoli & Cheddar – like this recipe!
- Peppers & Onions
- Bacon & Avocado
- Ham & Spinach
- Tomato & Goat Cheese
- Mushroom & Swiss
- Sausage & Potato
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (12 oz.) can fat-free evaporated milk
- 6 ounces chopped broccoli, steamed
- 1 cup finely grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 4 mini sweet peppers, sliced into 6 rings each
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease nonstick 12-cup muffin pan.
- Lightly beat eggs in medium bowl. Add evaporated milk, broccoli, cheddar cheese and lemon pepper seasoning. Stir well.
- Divide evenly between muffin cups. Top with 2 pepper rings.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Run knife around sides to loosen and remove from pan.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 3 days.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 229Total Fat: 12gCholesterol: 129mgSodium: 224mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 2gSugar: 5gProtein: 14g