Throw this easy to assemble Greek casserole together the night before a busy morning and simply bake while getting the kids ready for the day. It’s a healthy gourmet breakfast in just minutes!
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large russet potatoes, finely diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 RealSweet® sweet onion, diced
- 7 mushrooms, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 9 large eggs
- 1/2 cup 1% milk
- 2 cups baby kale, chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 4 leaves basil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat 13x9-inch baking dish with oil. Add potatoes, onions, peppers, mushrooms and season with garlic powder. Bake 15 minutes, or until just tender. Remove from heat.
- Mix eggs and milk in large mixing bowl. Stir in kale, feta, mozzarella, tomatoes, basil and pepper. Pour over baked vegetables and bake 20-25 minutes, or until set.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 327Total Fat: 18.36gCholesterol: 314mgSodium: 554mgCarbohydrates: 17.28gFiber: 2.08gProtein: 21.10g