Looking for an easy, healthy meal that’s ready in under 25 minutes? This one-pot turkey skillet makes dinner and cleanup a breeze!
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 medium green bell pepper, quartered, seeded
- 1 medium sweet onion, quartered
- 3 Roma tomatoes, quartered
- 8 ounces whole wheat elbow macaroni, cooked according to package directions
- 1 (15.5 oz.) can kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat: add turkey and cook 10 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Add bell pepper, onion and tomatoes to food processor and pulse until chunky.
- Add veggie mixture, noodles, beans, cumin, chili powder and salt to skillet and let simmer for 15 minutes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 504Total Fat: 5.79gSodium: 515mgCarbohydrates: 72.57gFiber: 12.57gSugar: 11.16gProtein: 42.24g