The traditional meatloaf dinner with a serious upgrade by swapping in lean ground turkey, adding mushrooms and onions, and topping with a little BBQ sauce and cheese. Everything cooks on one sheet pan for easy cleanup!
Nutrition Tip: If you are searching for an alternative to red meat, ground turkey is lower in saturated fat but does not skimp on the high protein content.
- 1 pound lean ground turkey breast
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 4 ounces mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1/2 small sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup seasoned panko breadcrumbs
- 1 pound potatoes
- 12 ounces green beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or foil coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix turkey, egg, mushrooms, onion and breadcrumbs in large bowl. Divide into fourths. Place on prepared baking sheet and form into 4 mini loaves
- Toss potatoes, green beans, oil, salt and pepper together. Spread on baking sheet.
- Bake 20-30 minutes, or until meatloaves reach an internal temperature of 165F. Top meatloaves with 1 Tbsp. each BBQ sauce and cheese. Return to oven and bake additional 2 minutes, or until cheese melts.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 382Total Fat: 11gCholesterol: 100mgSodium: 383mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 4gSugar: 9gProtein: 32g