The traditional meatloaf dinner with a serious upgrade by swapping in lean ground turkey, adding mushrooms and onions, and topping with a little BBQ sauce and cheese. Everything cooks on one sheet pan for easy cleanup!
Nutrition Tip: If you are searching for an alternative to red meat, ground turkey is lower in saturated fat but does not skimp on the high protein content.
Mini BBQ Turkey Meatloaf Sheet Pan Dinner
- 1 pound lean ground turkey breast
- 1 large egg beaten
- 4 ounces mushrooms finely chopped
- 1/2 small sweet onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup seasoned panko breadcrumbs
- 1 pound potatoes
- 12 ounces green beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or foil coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix turkey, egg, mushrooms, onion and breadcrumbs in large bowl. Divide into fourths. Place on prepared baking sheet and form into 4 mini loaves
- Toss potatoes, green beans, oil, salt and pepper together. Spread on baking sheet.
- Bake 20-30 minutes, or until meatloaves reach an internal temperature of 165F. Top meatloaves with 1 Tbsp. each BBQ sauce and cheese. Return to oven and bake additional 2 minutes, or until cheese melts.