Whether you’re spending the day by the pool, heading off on a road trip or trying to fuel kids between school and soccer practice these kid-friendly snack boxes are perfect to take along.
Filled with turkey and cheese pinwheels, fruit and veggies, they’re great for a quick grab-and-go snack. Customize with your favorite items for a snack box that’s all yours!
Nutrition Tip: A delicious addition to any veggie tray, sugar snap peas are rich in vitamin C that is used by the body to make collagen for healing injuries and boosting the immune system.
How do you #PowerYourLunchbox? Show us your healthy lunchboxes on Instagram using #PowerYourLunchbox.
Looking for more lunchbox ideas? We’ve got you covered with 70+ ideas including make-ahead ideas, non-sandwich lunches, ideas for repurposing leftovers, and vegetarian, nut-free and gluten-free recipes.
Or check out all of our back-to-school content on our blog. A few of our most popular posts include:
- The Ultimate Guide to Packing Healthy Lunchboxes
- After-School Snacks that Won’t Ruin Dinner
- The Best Lunchboxes for Kids
- 20 Lunchbox-Packing Tips & Hacks from Parents
- 1 spinach wrap
- 2 slices lowfat Cheddar cheese
- 4 slices low-sodium deli sliced turkey
- 1/2 cup sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cup baby carrots
- 2 Del Monte® Fruit Naturals® Snack
- Lay wrap on cutting board. Layer with cheese and turkey. Roll up tightly and slice into rounds.
- Add pinwheels, sugar snap peas, carrots and Fruit Naturals® to snack box.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 267Total Fat: 7gCholesterol: 45mgSodium: 508mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 2gSugar: 9gProtein: 21g