Sweet and sour veggies give extra flavor to the chicken, and watermelon mixed with fresh herbs is a refreshing side.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups chopped pineapple
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, chopped
- 1 mango, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken breast
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked according to package directions
- 4 cups cubed watermelon
- 1/4 sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- Serve over rice.
- Whisk vinegar, salt and oil in small bowl. Pour over salad and serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 590Total Fat: 9gCholesterol: 60mgSodium: 372mgCarbohydrates: 67gFiber: 7gProtein: 38g