Bistro boxes make lunches easy! This bistro box contains lean protein with grilled chicken, whole grains and fresh veggies like cucumbers and tomatoes plus Ranch for dipping.
With a few simple ingredients (including leftover chicken from dinner the night before), kids can mix and match their own bistro box to fit their taste buds.
Nutrition Tip: Full of vitamin C, tomatoes actually taste sweeter when they’re kept at room temperature (chilling them dulls the flavor). Cucumbers are 96 percent water, so they’re an extra-hydrating veggie for kids.
Let’s talk about these adorable Tomberry Tomatoes from Nature Fresh Farms. They’re about the size of a blueberry and are perfectly poppable and snackable.
Veggies pair perfectly with Ranch for dipping and I love these individual containers of Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch dip – they’re easy to throw into lunchboxes, no mess required!
How do you #PowerYourLunchbox? Show us your healthy lunchboxes on Instagram using #PowerYourLunchbox.
Looking for more lunchbox solutions?
- 25+ Nut Free Lunchbox Ideas
- 34+ Non-Sandwich Lunchbox Ideas
- 10+ Ways To Add More Fruits & Veggies To Your Child’s Lunchbox
- Ultimate Guide For Packing Healthy Lunches
- 12+ Gluten-free Lunchbox Ideas
- 2 ounces cooked, sliced chicken breast
- 1 small whole wheat pita, quartered
- 2 mini cucumbers, sliced
- 1/3 cup Nature Fresh Farms Tomberry tomatoes
- 1 (1.5 oz.) Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch dip cup
- Assemble lunchbox with chicken, pita, cucumbers, tomatoes and ranch.