When you know you’ll be in a time crunch with lunchboxes during the week ahead, make a big batch of this Veggie Caesar Pasta Salad to last all week!
Kids will love the fun bow-tie pasta (or swap out with their favorite pasta shape!) and parents will love that it’s packed with veggies. Plus, you can customize with whatever veggies you have on hand.
- 12 ounces bowtie pasta
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1 (15 oz.) can low-sodium chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 cup sliced mini sweet peppers
- 1/2 cup havled cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Caesar dressing
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 mandarin
- 1 cheesestick
- 1 package Crispy Green® crispy fruit, per serving
- Mix pasta, spinach, chickpeas, peppers, tomatoes, dressing and cheese in large bowl.
- Serve with mandarin, cheese stick and crispy fruit.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 240Total Fat: 8gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 309mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 6gSugar: 4gProtein: 10g