When you know you’ll be in a time crunch with lunchboxes during the week ahead, make a big batch of this Veggie Caesar Pasta Salad to last all week!
Kids will love the fun bow-tie pasta (or swap out with their favorite pasta shape!) and parents will love that it’s packed with veggies. Plus, you can customize with whatever veggies you have on hand.
How do you #PowerYourLunchbox? Show us your healthy lunchboxes on Instagram using #PowerYourLunchbox for a chance to win weekly prizes.
Looking for more lunchbox ideas? We’ve got you covered with 70+ ideas including make-ahead ideas, non-sandwich lunches, ideas for repurposing leftovers, and vegetarian, nut-free and gluten-free recipes.
Or check out all of our back-to-school content on our blog. A few of our most popular posts include:
- The Ultimate Guide to Packing Healthy Lunchboxes
- After-School Snacks that Won’t Ruin Dinner
- The Best Lunchboxes for Kids
- 20 Lunchbox-Packing Tips & Hacks from Parents
- 12 ounces bowtie pasta
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1 (15 oz.) can low-sodium chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 cup sliced mini sweet peppers
- 1/2 cup havled cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Caesar dressing
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 mandarin
- 1 cheesestick
- 1 package Crispy Green® crispy fruit, per serving
- Mix pasta, spinach, chickpeas, peppers, tomatoes, dressing and cheese in large bowl.
- Serve with mandarin, cheese stick and crispy fruit.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 240Total Fat: 8gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 309mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 6gSugar: 4gProtein: 10g