Protein, fiber, healthy fats, and whole grains all combine for a nutritious and easy-to-assemble lunchbox! Pre-boil your eggs at the start of the week and have your kiddos assemble these copycat protein bistro boxes with their favorite fruits and sides.
How do you #PowerYourLunchbox? Show us your healthy lunchboxes on Instagram using #PowerYourLunchbox.
Looking for more lunchbox ideas? We’ve got you covered with 70+ ideas including make-ahead ideas, non-sandwich lunches, ideas for repurposing leftovers, and vegetarian, nut-free and gluten-free recipes.
Or check out all of our back-to-school content on our blog. A few of our most popular posts include:
- The Ultimate Guide to Packing Healthy Lunchboxes
- After-School Snacks that Won’t Ruin Dinner
- The Best Lunchboxes for Kids
- 20 Lunchbox-Packing Tips & Hacks from Parents
- 1/2 apple, sliced
- 1 hard-boiled egg, sliced in half
- 1 lowfat mozzarella cheese stick
- 1 (2 oz.) Greek yogurt Ranch dip cup
- 1/2 medium whole wheat pita
- 1/2 cup SamSonS Table grapes
- Assemble lunchbox with apples, egg, cheese, dip, pita and grapes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 333Total Fat: 15gCholesterol: 183mgSodium: 564mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 3gSugar: 18gProtein: 18g