Kids will feel extra loved with this easy-to-make Valentine’s Day bento box!
The heart-shaped sandwich is made with peanut butter (use sunflower seed butter for a nut-free option) and sliced strawberries and kiwi. We used these sandwich cutters to make the fun shape.
Nutrition Tip: Peanut butter is filled with heart-healthy unsaturated fat that provides you with sustained energy and steers you clear of those midday crashes.
Raspberries with mini chocolate chips offer the perfect amount of sweetness and is paired with heart-shaped carrots and cucumbers for a dose of veggies.
How do you #PowerYourLunchbox? Show us your healthy lunchboxes on Instagram using #PowerYourLunchbox.
Looking for more lunchbox solutions?
- 25+ Nut Free Lunchbox Ideas
- 34+ Non-Sandwich Lunchbox Ideas
- 10+ Ways To Add More Fruits & Veggies To Your Child’s Lunchbox
- Ultimate Guide For Packing Healthy Lunches
- 12+ Gluten-free Lunchbox Ideas
- 4 slices whole wheat bread, cut into heart shapes
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 kiwi, sliced
- 4 strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced, cut into heart shape
- 1 large carrots, sliced, cut into heart shape
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 teaspoon mini dark chocolate chips
- Spread peanut butter onto bread and layer with kiwi strawberries.
- Assemble bento box with remaining ingredients.