Whether you’re cheering on your favorite team, enjoying family movie night or looking for a freezer-friendly snack to make with the kiddos, these 4-ingredient BBQ chicken taquitos will be a hit!
This recipe is baked, rather than fried, for a healthier appetizer but with the same crispy goodness. Add your favorite veggies like peppers, onions or spinach and serve with Ranch, guacamole or your favorite dipping sauce!
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken breast
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons BBQ sauce
- 12 flour tortillas
- 2 tbsp WHOLLY® GUACAMOLE Classic Guacamole
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Mix chicken, cheese and BBQ sauce in bowl. Add evenly to tortillas, roll up tightly and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 137Total Fat: 3gCholesterol: 24mgSodium: 228mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 10g