Give quesadillas a fruity spin by adding strawberries, SunGold kiwi and grapes! Let kids assemble their own for the fun lunchbox idea.
Strawberries and SunGold kiwi are the perfect sweet combo and pack a punch of Vitamin C to keep colds at bay. Ever tried a Zespri™ SunGold Kiwi? It’s sweeter than the green kiwi you’re used to, unlike anything you’ve tasted!
Nutrition Tip: A serving of kiwi has twice the vitamin C of an orange and as much potassium as a banana in under 100 calories.
If your school is a nut-free zone, swap the peanut butter for soybutter or sunbutter instead! We rounded out this lunchbox with some diced grilled chicken from dinner the night before and some fresh veggies for dipping.
How do you #PowerYourLunchbox? Show us your healthy lunchboxes on Instagram using #PowerYourLunchbox.
Looking for more lunchbox solutions?
- 25+ Nut Free Lunchbox Ideas
- 34+ Non-Sandwich Lunchbox Ideas
- 10+ Ways To Add More Fruits & Veggies To Your Child’s Lunchbox
- Ultimate Guide For Packing Healthy Lunches
- 12+ Gluten-free Lunchbox Ideas
- 4 whole wheat pitas
- 1/4 cup lowfat cream cheese
- 6 strawberries, sliced
- 1 Zespri™ SunGold™ kiwi, sliced
- 1/4 cup red seedless grapes
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place flatbreads directly on oven rack and bake 5 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool 10 minutes.
- Spread cream cheese on 2 flatbread rounds and layer with strawberries, SunGold kiwi and grapes. Spread peanut butter on other 2 flatbread rounds and place on top of fruit. Slice into 4 sections.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 260Total Fat: 12gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 311mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 5gSugar: 5gProtein: 10g