Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Superfresh Growers®. All opinions are our own.
These apple cheddar quesadillas are the perfect sweet and savory combo. They’re so easy to make and are perfect for a quick snack or to serve alongside a vegetable for dinner.
What I love most about quesadillas is that you really can’t go wrong with the filling. I open the fridge, check out what leftovers are available, and start assembling.
After making ham, cheddar, and Autumn Glory apple empanadas last year and loving them, I knew I had to try that combo in a quesadilla.
Autumn Glory apples have a sweet taste with hints of cinnamon and caramel. They work well in sweet and savory dishes so the possibilities are truly endless! Not to mention, these quesadillas are ready in no time making them perfect for busy school nights.
If you want to go the extra mile, stock up on edible markers and have fun creating cool designs with your kids. I’ve been obsessed with Harry Potter for years now! My aunt Leslie recently surprised me with a really fun Hogwarts map stencil that she made using her Cricut. No cricut? Check out some fun premade stencils on Amazon.
Make sure to visit SuperfreshGrowers.com to learn more about Autumn Glory apples and look for them in a grocery store near you.
- 2 whole wheat tortillas
- 1/2 Autumn Glory® apple, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Add tortilla to skillet over medium heat. Top with 1/2 of cheese and apple slices. Top with remaining cheese and place second tortilla on top.
- Cook 5 minutes, or until cheese begins to melt. Carefully flip quesadilla and cook additional 5 minutes, or until cheese melts completely.
- Remove from heat. Let cool slightly before cutting.