This easy one-pan chicken recipe is sure to become a weeknight staple! What could be easier than throwing chicken and veggies in a baking dish, seasoning and putting it in the oven? Pair with a simple side salad for an extra dose of veggies.
Nutrition Tip: Try substituting chicken for beef at your next meal, as you will still be getting high-quality protein but much less saturated fat.
- 1 pound chicken breast, cut in fourths
- 1 pound gold potatoes, quartered
- 12 ounces green beans
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon herbs de Provence
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Place chicken, potatoes and green beans in rows in 13x9-inch baking dish with chicken in the middle.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with garlic, herbs de Provence, salt and pepper.
- Bake 50 minutes, or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165ºF and potatoes are tender.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 554Total Fat: 8gCholesterol: 65mgSodium: 282mgCarbohydrates: 87gFiber: 11gSugar: 9gProtein: 37g