With just a few minutes of prep work, this easy Italian Sausage and Veggie sheet pan dinner comes together for a quick, fuss-free meal.
Packed with green beans, mini sweet peppers and sweet potatoes, and paired with lean Italian turkey sausage, for a balanced meal the whole family will love.
When busy weeknights hit, sheet pan dinners come to the rescue. They’re simple to make, all you need is your favorite protein, veggies and a little seasoning to get dinner on the table with little-to-no clean-up required!
Mom trusted and approved, Pero Family Farms provides a variety of fresh and nutritious vegetables that can be added to your favorite recipes without all the fuss because so many of their products are pre-cut, trimmed, washed and ready-to-eat or heat.
Whether you’re looking for healthy food ideas that are easy and fast for snacking or that savory side dish your family will love, their farm chef has created great recipes you can find on their website at PeroFamilyFarms.com!
Pair your veggies with a leaner Italian turkey sausage to cut down on saturated fat while still enjoying those delicious Italian flavors. We lightly toss everything in olive oil and season with Italian seasoning and garlic powder – we want those veggie flavors to shine through!
Just spread everything out on a baking sheet and let your oven do the work. This meal is great as-is or you can pair with a side salad or rice for a heartier meal.
- 1 lb. sweet Italian turkey sausage, sliced ½-inch thick
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled, cubed
- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. green beans
- 8 mini sweet peppers, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Add sausage, sweet potatoes, green beans and peppers to sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Toss to coat all ingredients well.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway, until sausage is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 310Total Fat: 12gCholesterol: 78mgSodium: 444mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 8gSugar: 11gProtein: 22g