Dinner and clean-up is easy with this one-pan pork tenderloin dinner! The pork and broccoli cook at the same time on one pan making this recipe a must for busy weeknights. Plus, the roasted broccoli is so delicious, even picky eaters will want to dig in!
One-Pan Italian Pork Tenderloin and Broccoli
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 tsp. olive oil, divided
- 5 teaspoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese divided
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 16 ounces broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 pound pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons creamy Italian garlic dressing
- 2 tablespoons panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Combine 3 Tbsp. olive oil, tomato paste, mustard, ¼ cup Parmesan, oregano, garlic, ¼ tsp. salt and pepper. Mixture may stay clumpy. Add broccoli and stir well.
- Transfer broccoli to large sheet pan coated with cooking spray.
- Add pork to bowl and coat with dressing. Add pork to sheet pan between broccoli.
- Combine panko, 1 tsp. olive oil and ¼ tsp. salt in separate small bowl. Press crumb mixture onto pork.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until pork reaches an internal temperature of at least 145ºF. Sprinkle broccoli with remaining ¼ cup Parmesan.