No cooking required! This easy dessert is ready in just minutes. Healthy, delicious and easily customizable with your favorite fresh fruit.
Who doesn’t love mini, bite-sized snacks? These Mini Fruit & Yogurt Tartlets will dazzle at your next birthday party, cookout or special occasion. Simply top the tartlets (pre-made in the freezer section) with yogurt and your favorite chopped fruit.
We love easy healthy treats at our house! Especially no bake recipes. Since we do try to keep things relatively healthy at our house, our desserts usually consist of lots of fruit and Greek yogurt. My kids absolutely love our Mixed Berry Pizza and our Frozen Creamsicle Yogurt Bites.
What we love about these Mini Fruit & Yogurt Tartlets
- Easy to make
- Only a few ingredients
- Great to take to parties
- Customizable with favorite flavored yogurt and fruits
- Healthy with fresh fruit
- The kids can make them
- Loaded with Vitamins, minerals, protein, and calcium.
We were invited to a BBQ last week and were in charge of bringing a dessert for everyone. I wanted to bring something that the kids could help me make, something that was easy, and something that everyone could just grab to enjoy without having to serve or make a mess. These Mini Fruit & Yogurt Tartlets were the perfect choice.
If you prefer a graham cracker crust, you can do that too, it just an extra 15 minutes or so 🙂 I have the directions for that simple graham crust below.
How to make these Fruit and Yogurt Tartlets
For the Filo Shell Crust
First wash and prep any of the fruits you will be using. Then fill the fillo shells with 1 Tbsp. of yogurt. Top with chopped fruits of choice.
Allow the fillo shells to thaw slightly before serving. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
For the Graham Cracker Crust Option
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Then line 12 muffin cups with liners and set aside.
Blend the graham crackers in a blender or a food processor until fine.
Mix the graham cracker crumbs, butter and brown sugar in a mixing bowl.
Press 2 Tbsp. of the mixture into the bottom of muffin liners.
Bake for about 7-8 minutes, or until browned and crisp. Remove from oven and let cool. Then fill with the yogurt and chopped fruit.
What fruits to use
But you can use your favorite fruits, what is in season, or even colors of choice for the season or holiday.
- You can use strawberries and blueberries to make them Red, White & Blue.
- Want to make them for Christmas? Use kiwi and strawberries or raspberries for green and red.
- Want to sweetened them up a bit? Add some sweetened flaked coconut on top.
Make sure to PIN IT!
Mini Fruit and Yogurt Tartlets
- 12 mini fillo shells found in freezer section
- 3/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 cups assorted chopped fruit
Graham Cracker Crust Option
- 10 graham cracker sheets or 1¼ cups crumbs
- 5 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Fill fillo shells with 1 Tbsp. yogurt. Top with fruit.
- Allow fillo shells to thaw slightly before serving.
Graham Cracker Crust Option
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line 12 muffin cups with liners and set aside.
- Blend graham crackers in blender or food processor until fine.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, butter and brown sugar in bowl.
- Press 2 Tbsp. of mixture into bottom of muffin liners.
- Bake 7-8 minutes, or until browned and crisp. Remove from oven and let cool.