Adds lots of colors, flavors, and textures to your holiday table by assembling this family-size snack board! Perfect to snack on while Christmas dinner is being prepared or take it on the go for holiday parties and potlucks.
This board is the perfect balance of fresh fruits, crackers, cured meats, cheese, and fig spread to bring it all together.
Tip: toss the apples in pineapple or apple juice to keep them from browning.
- 4 ounces brie cheese
- 1/4 cup fig jam
- 1 green apple, sliced
- 3 ounces thin crisp crackers
- 3 ounces salami
- 1/2 pomegranate
- 1/2 dragonfruit, sliced
- 1/4 cup pistachios
- 1.5 cup green seedless grapes
- 1.5 cup red seedless grapes
- 4 ounces Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1/4 pecans
- 3 ounces pepperoni
- 1/4 cup nut and dried fruit mix
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 1/2 starfruit, sliced
- Assemble all ingredients on large cutting board or serving tray.