Here it is, the ultimate Christmas Snack Platter! This snack board was really easy to create and uses a lot of in-season produce. Besides having beautiful holiday colors, the board features the perfect mix of fresh fruit, festive snacks, cheese, and crackers.
Celery and peanut butter are a definite favorite in our house so the family loved the idea of adding edible eyes, pretzel antlers, and a raspberry nose to create Rudolph.
I’m a huge guacamole fan so it only made sense to create a few mini trees with triangle crackers and a decorative pomegranate top.
Get a mix of salty and sweet with the white chocolate pretzels and add a ’tis the season flair with pomegranate arils. We added them all over! Sprinkle them on for added festive fun or use alone in a bowl.
Dragonfruit, while sometimes considered a lesser-known fruit, really adds a nice pop of color and will be a fun conversation starter for guests who might not have ever tried a Dragonfruit. If you want to drop some knowledge on your guests, check out our tips on how to pick, prep, and store dragonfruit.
We can’t forget about the citrus, apples and grapes. Staples for most grazing boards. We assembled this board and used it as an appetizer station for guests while finishing up Christmas dinner. Buying a little extra time!
Prep Tip: Sprinkle a little apple or pineapple juice on your apples to keep them from browning!
Speaking of dinner, don’t let the holiday shuffle stress you out. Check out our 20 Make-Ahead Freezable Meals for the Busy Holiday Season. We have you covered!
- 4 ounces white Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1/2 Pomegranate, seeded
- 3 ounces triangle crackers
- 1 green apple, sliced
- 1.5 cup red seedless grapes
- 1/2 orange,, sliced
- 1/2 dragonfruit, sliced
- 1 stalk celery
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons guacamole
- 4 ounces white chocolate pretzels
- Assemble all ingredients on large cutting board or serving tray.
- To prepare reindeer celery, cut celery into 3" slides. Spread with peanut butter. Top with pretzel, candy eyes, and a raspberry
- To prepare Christmas tree crackers, spread guacamole on crackers. Top with pomegranate aril.