This is one of the first fruit and veggie trays on our roster that has grown over the years. This Christmas tree party tray combines fruits, veggies, cheese and crackers for a healthy dish everyone can snack on.
Whether your gathering is small or large, this tray is a crowd-pleaser with carrots and broccoli plus green apples. Are you a pretzel or cracker person? It seems like everyone has a favorite, but for sake of pleasing everyone here, we included both.
Nutrition Tip: This snack tray is loaded with both fiber and protein, two satisfying nutrients. Pairing fruits and veggies with familiar, well-liked foods (like crackers, pretzels, and cheese) may also encourage kids to eat more of them!
If you have holiday cookie cutters, try using them on your cheese to add that festive vibe. You can also use them on many of your fruits and vegetables.
We included two bowls of Ranch dressing with this board, but you can mix it up by including hummus or guacamole for the crackers and veggies, and caramel or honey for dipping apples.
If you are looking for more holiday boards check out these five-holiday snack boards for inspiration.
Fruit & Veggie Christmas Tree Party Tray
- 1 slice lowfat Cheddar cheese
- 2 green apples cored, sliced
- 8 ounces baby carrots
- 16 ounces broccoli florets
- 1 6 oz. bag pre-cut cheese cubes
- 1 cup pretzels
- 30 whole wheat crackers
- 1 cup Greek yogurt ranch dressing
- Use star-shaped cookie cutter to cut star out of cheese slice. Place at top of tray.
- Create rows of apples, carrots, broccoli and cheese in the shape of a Christmas tree. Place pretzels at bottom for the tree trunk and crackers around the top.
- Serve with Ranch for dipping.