These Mini Christmas Tree Pizzas are ready in under 30 minutes and so easy to make! This recipe is sponsored by Village Farms® tomatoes.
The holidays are just around the corner and we are coming up with lots of fun new recipes to help celebrate! These Mini Christmas Tree Pizzas are super easy to put together and the whole family will love them! These are great if you want to make something different as a family. Great as a snack, appetizer, or even a light dinner during the busy season.
Whether you are hosting a party, attending one, or just looking for something festive to make, these Mini Christmas Tree Pizzas are a winner. Just a few ingredients, fun, and loaded with some power veggies. These little mini pizzas would make a bright and colorful addition to any table this upcoming season.
Best part, as you all know, is that we love getting the kids in the kitchen with us when we are cooking as much as possible. Our kids loved using their cookie cutters to cut out the trees and they helped load up their toppings. Great news, these little trees are of course customizable in case you have any picky eaters in the family. We got all the ingredients out, put some holiday music on, and got to whipping up these delicious little pizzas.
Village Farms® tomatoes pose as colorful lights/ornaments for decorating. Cue the classic holiday music!
Key Ingredients for these Mini Christmas Tree Pizzas
- Whole Wheat Pizza Dough– we used whole wheat dough. Feel free to make your own pizza dough or even buy store dough.
- Sauce– pizza sauce or marinara sauce works great for this recipe!
- Cheese– we used mozzarella but an Italian Blend would be perfect, too.
- Tomatoes– these mixed tomatoes were great for color, are juicy, and delicious! If you have larger tomatoes, just cut them into smaller pieces.
- Spinach– we love this power food and it tastes great on pizzas!
These mini Christmas tree pizzas can easily be made with store-bough pizza dough, a Christmas tree cookie cutter, pizza sauce, cheese and your favorite pizza toppings!
How to make these easy Mini Christmas Tree Pizzas
First start out with a floured surface and roll out the pre made pizza dough to about ½-inch thickness. Next use your cookie cutters to cut Christmas trees out of the dough.
Then lay the trees out on to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Top each Christmas Tree pizza with the pizza sauce, tomatoes, cheese, and spinach. (Of course you can add other favorite toppings of choice).
Bake for about 10 minutes, or until browned and cheese is melted. Serve hot right away or even room temperature.
Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to three days.
Make sure to PIN IT!
Who needs cookies when you have these fun mini pizzas to snack on? Okay, maybe that’s just wishful thinking – you can definitely have both during the holiday season!
Looking for more fun snacks for the holiday season? We’ve got you covered with these ideas!
Mini Christmas Tree Pizzas
- 1 pound premade whole wheat pizza dough
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup Village Farms® True Rebel Mix® tomatoes sliced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped spinach
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- On a floured surface, roll out pizza dough to ½-inch thickness. Use cookie cutters to cut Christmas trees out of the dough. Lay on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Top each pizza with pizza sauce, tomatoes, cheese and spinach.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until browned and cheese is melted.