This recipe is sponsored by Village Farms® True Rebel Mix® tomatoes.
Move over Christmas cookies, let kids get creative for the holiday season with this fun Christmas tree pizza recipe. Plus, sneak more veggies into your kid’s diet.
Village Farms® True Rebel Mix® tomatoes pose as colorful lights/ornaments for decorating. Cue the classic holiday music!
These mini Christmas tree pizzas can easily be made with store-bough pizza dough, a Christmas tree cookie cutter, pizza sauce, cheese and your favorite pizza toppings!
Who needs cookies when you have these fun mini pizzas to snack on? Okay, maybe that’s just wishful thinking – you can definitely have both during the holiday season!
Looking for more fun snacks for the holiday season? We’ve got you covered with these ideas!
- 1 pound premade whole wheat pizza dough
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup Village Farms® True Rebel Mix® tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped spinach
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- On a floured surface, roll out pizza dough to ½-inch thickness. Use cookie cutters to cut Christmas trees out of the dough. Lay on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Top each pizza with pizza sauce, tomatoes, cheese and spinach.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until browned and cheese is melted.