This easy sweet potato salad is packed with nutrients and tons of flavor. It’s perfect for holidays, potlucks or a quick weeknight side dish.
- 3 sweet potatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon (plus 1 Tbsp.) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup chopped apples
- 1/4 cup pomegranate arils
- 4 tablespoons unsalted pumpkin seeds,
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat over to 400°F.
- Place sweet potatoes on baking sheet and drizzle with 1 tsp olive oil. Bake 10 minutes or until tender. Remove and allow cool.
- In small bowl, whisk 1 Tbsp. oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Set aside
- Combine sweet potatoes, apples, pomegranate arils, and pumpkin seeds in large bowl. Pour dressing over and mix well.