Lunchtime is a great time to get in those veggies! Wraps make it easy to add spinach, matchstick carrots, sliced tomatoes and more to your child’s diet and they’re easy to assemble in the morning for a quick lunchbox. Pair with fruits, veggies and other snacks for a complete and filling meal!
Nutrition Tip: Besides giving these wraps crunch, spinach contains carotenoids that help guard the eyes against damage from blue light (the kind from TVs and smartphones). This powerhouse green also has iron, calcium, and a bit of protein.
- 1 large flour tortilla
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 ounce low-sodium deli ham
- 1/4 cup spinach
- 3 mini sweet peppers, sliced
- 1 fruit cup
- 2 tablespoons almonds
- Lay tortilla on flat surface. Spread with mustard. Top with ham and spinach. Roll up tightly and cut in half.
- Assemble lunchbox with wrap, peppers, fruit cup and almonds.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 348Total Fat: 12gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 464mgCarbohydrates: 49gFiber: 7gSugar: 12gProtein: 14g