This chicken wraps recipe is so easy and perfect for small parties or family picnics.
Nutrition Tip: Consuming whole grains like whole wheat tortillas as part of a healthy diet may reduce the risk of certain chronic diseases like heart disease and Type II diabetes.
How do you #PowerYourLunchbox? Show us your healthy lunchboxes on Instagram using #PowerYourLunchbox.
Looking for more lunchbox solutions?
- 25+ Nut Free Lunchbox Ideas
- 34+ Non-Sandwich Lunchbox Ideas
- 10+ Ways To Add More Fruits & Veggies To Your Child’s Lunchbox
- Ultimate Guide For Packing Healthy Lunches
- 12+ Gluten-free Lunchbox Ideas
- 2 cups cooked diced chicken breast
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 cup Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch dressing
- 6 (7-inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- Combine chicken, carrots, celery, broccoli, onion and dressing in large bowl.
- Line tortilla with ½ cup salad topped with ½ cup chicken/vegetable mixture. Roll and slice into thirds.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 525Total Fat: 13gCholesterol: 52mgSodium: 645mgCarbohydrates: 51gFiber: 6gProtein: 31g