The perfect lunch for any ocean-animal-loving kid! Creative and fun yet only takes minutes to put together!
Nutrition Tip: Peanut butter contains the antioxidant resveratrol, which studies have shown it may help the onset of certain chronic diseases.
How do you #PowerYourLunchbox? Show us your healthy lunchboxes on Instagram using #PowerYourLunchbox.
Looking for more lunchbox solutions?
- 25+ Nut Free Lunchbox Ideas
- 34+ Non-Sandwich Lunchbox Ideas
- 10+ Ways To Add More Fruits & Veggies To Your Child’s Lunchbox
- Ultimate Guide For Packing Healthy Lunches
- 12+ Gluten-free Lunchbox Ideas
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 GROW by Organics Unlimited banana, sliced
- 8 sugar snap peas
- 1 slice lowfat American cheese
- 1 clementine, peeled, segmented
- Spread peanut butter on one side of each slice of bread. Top with strawberry and banana slices and close to make a sandwich. Use your favorite ocean animal cookie cutter to create a fun shape out of your sandwich.
- Place sandwich in large bento container and arrange sugar snap peas to resemble seaweed underneath.
- Slice cheese into small triangles for sails. Using a toothpick, attach the cheese sails to your clementine segments to create mini sailboats.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 579Total Fat: 21gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 540mgCarbohydrates: 84gFiber: 13gSugar: 32gProtein: 20g