These Frozen Strawberry Yogurt Bites are a healthy snack recipe that is prepped in under 10 minutes. This easy recipe is a fun way to get the kids involved in the kitchen.
These bite-sized strawberry & yogurt bites are a sweet and delicious treat. Let kids help mix the ingredients and fill molds for a fun activity. We used these cute heart molds and made them for a Valentine’s Day snack, but I think any day is a good day for a heart-shaped healthy treat 🙂
Choosing to live a healthier lifestyle comes with balance, and these bite-sized strawberry yogurt bites are a delicious treat for whenever that sweet tooth starts to kick in. Share the fun and have the kids get involved in the kitchen by helping mix the ingredients and fill molds for a midday snack activity. Looking for more tips on how to help the kids to prepare healthy snacks, listen to our recent podcast!
Easy enough, right? We used Greek yogurt, so we sweetened it a bit with honey, but you don’t have to.
- You can sweetened the Greek yogurt with maple syrup, or leave out the sweetener entirely.
- Use non-dairy yogurt.
- Use flavored yogurt. We also like vanilla, coconut and banana yogurt.
- Add in additional fruits or substitute the strawberries for your child’s favorite. Let the kiddos get creative with flavors!
Before making these frozen strawberry and yogurt bites, don’t forget to wash your strawberries! To wash strawberries you simply run them under cool water for 20 seconds and let dry.
Have fun when selecting and filling the molds, but just make sure they’re bite-sized! Any candy mold will work and come in many packs online for under $15. Enjoy!
Frozen Strawberry Yogurt Bites
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Mix strawberries, yogurt and honey in bowl. Add to heart-shaped molds or ice cube tray.
- Freeze at least 2 hours, or until set.