A fun, fruity way to eat yogurt! These frozen yogurt bites are perfectly portioned and bite-sized for little ones. Packed with protein and crunchy nuts, they’re also a healthful dessert.
Nutrition Tip: Whether they are fresh, frozen, or dried, cherries effortlessly add sweetness to a dish and include essential nutrients like vitamin C and potassium.
Berry Cherry Frozen Yogurt Bites
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup pitted chopped cherries
- 1/4 cup pistachios shelled, chopped
- 1 cup lowfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- Mix blueberries, cherries, pistachios and Greek yogurt in bowl.
- Fill ice cube tray with mixture and freeze 2-3 hours or until firm.