No dirty bowls here! These strawberry banana blender muffins are quick and easy to throw together for breakfast all week. Made with simple ingredients that you probably already have on hand, these gluten-free muffins are a great alternative to boxed mixes.
Strawberry Banana Blender Muffins
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup finely chopped strawberries
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Place bananas, eggs, oats, yogurt, honey, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla and salt in blender. Blend on high, stopping to scrape sides of blender as needed, about 3 minutes, or until batter is smooth. Fold in chopped strawberries.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin cups, filling ¾ full.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven, loosen with a knife, remove and let cool on wire rack.