This simple side dish of roasted potatoes, green beans and carrots is perfect to pair with any protein for dinner. Everything bakes on one sheet pan for quick and easy assembly and clean-up.
Whether you’re looking for a side dish for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter or any weeknight, this is it!
- 2 pounds MountainKing® Baby Red Potatoes, halved
- 3 large carrots, peeled, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme,
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 12-ounce package Eat Smart® Green Beans, ends trimmed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Mix potatoes, carrots, 1½ Tbsp. oil, thyme, salt and pepper in large bowl. Spread single layer on baking sheet and bake 20 minutes.
- Toss green beans, 1½ Tbsp. oil and garlic. Add to baking sheet and toss with potatoes and carrots. Return baking sheet to oven and cook additional 15-20 minutes, or until veggies are tender.