This simple side dish of roasted potatoes, green beans and carrots is perfect to pair with any protein for dinner. Everything bakes on one sheet pan for quick and easy assembly and clean-up.
Whether you’re looking for a side dish for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter or any weeknight, this is it!
Here’s how easy this recipe is:
- Half the potatoes and peel and cut the carrots.
- Toss with oil and seasonings.
- Spread out on baking sheet and bake. About halfway through, add your green beans and garlic, give it a toss and continue baking.
These roasted veggies are great to pair with your favorite protein for dinner or packed into individual meals for easy meal prep.
- 2 pounds red potatoes, halved
- 3 large carrots, peeled, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme,
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 12-ounce packaged green beans, ends trimmed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Mix potatoes, carrots, 1½ Tbsp. oil, thyme, salt and pepper in large bowl. Spread single layer on baking sheet and bake 20 minutes.
- Toss green beans, 1½ Tbsp. oil and garlic. Add to baking sheet and toss with potatoes and carrots. Return baking sheet to oven and cook additional 15-20 minutes, or until veggies are tender.