These air fryer roasted ranch potatoes are a simply delicious side dish. Ready in just 15 minutes and prepped in moments, these are a must try.
The air fryer is perfect for roasting potatoes! using an air fryer will make your potatoes perfectly crispy on the outside, soft on the inside. These roasted ranch potatoes will be a huge hit with the whole family and pair well is just about any main dish. Especially this Air Fryer Turkey Breast or these Air Fryer Ranch Chicken Tenders.
This air fryer potato recipe really couldn’t get much easier! We love making this easy side dish on busy weeknights. But, they are just as delicious on weekends 🙂 In fact, with only about 2 minutes of prep time, this is a side dish that the kids can make 😉
Nutrition Tip: Yellow potatoes, with their skin on, have more potassium than a medium-sized banana along with half your daily Vitamin C needs.
Here is how to make air fryer roasted ranch potatoes. If you don’t have an air fryer, that’s okay too! Just scroll down for the easy oven roasting method.
Air Fryer Roasted Ranch Potatoes
- 24 oz. Tasteful Selections® potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Ranch seasoning
- 2 green onions chopped
- Toss potatoes with oil and seasoning, stirring to coat well.
- Place in air fryer basket and cook at 400F for 12-15 minutes.
- Top with green onions.
- Oven Method: Preheat oven to 400F. Add seasoned potatoes to parchment-lined baking sheet and bake 15-18 minutes or until tender.
Don’t have an air fryer? No problem! Just roast them in the oven at 400°F for 20 minutes.