Thanksgiving dinner in a pinch! Use your air fryer to prepare this juicy and flavorful turkey breast ready to serve in 30 minutes. Pair with an Eat Smart Chopped & Crumbled Apple Gouda salad kit and a couple easy sides for a tasty Thanksgiving dinner perfect for feeding a small crowd.
This recipe was created in partnership with Eat Smart.
Nutrition Tip: Turkey is not just for the holiday season, as the combination of protein with selenium and potassium helps strengthen your immune system no matter the time of year.
- 1 pound boneless turkey breast tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Rub turkey with oil.
- Mix thyme, sage, garlic powder, salt and pepper in small bowl. Sprinkle over all sides of turkey and rub into turkey.
- Place turkey into air fryer basket and cook at 350F for 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway through, or until internal temperature reached 165F.
- Remove turkey from basket and let rest 10 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 152Total Fat: 4gCholesterol: 70mgSodium: 238mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 28g