Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Eat Smart®. All opinions are our own.
Thanksgiving dinner in a pinch! Use your air fryer to prepare this juicy and flavorful turkey breast ready to serve in 30 minutes. Pair with an Eat Smart Chopped & Crumbled Apple Gouda salad kit and a couple easy sides for a tasty Thanksgiving dinner perfect for feeding a small crowd.
This recipe was created in partnership with Eat Smart.
Nutrition Tip: Turkey is not just for the holiday season, as the combination of protein with selenium and potassium helps strengthen your immune system no matter the time of year.
Air Fryer Turkey Breast
- 1 pound boneless turkey breast tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Rub turkey with oil.
- Mix thyme, sage, garlic powder, salt and pepper in small bowl. Sprinkle over all sides of turkey and rub into turkey.
- Place turkey into air fryer basket and cook at 350F for 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway through, or until internal temperature reached 165F.
- Remove turkey from basket and let rest 10 minutes before slicing.